This multifaceted MTB tour takes place in the middle of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site, around the Sella massif. The Sellaronda MTB tour (clockwise) is a full day tour, on single trails, paths and forest roads. The ascents are usually managed by mountain railways. However, you have to have average riding skills on the descents. The Sellaronda counter-clockwise MTB tour is particularly suitable for e-bikes and cyclists who prefer to ride uphill.Read more
The Mountain Bike School of Selva is made up of qualified instructors for teaching and accompanying mountain-bike groups. From the beginner to freeride adventurer, each one will find the right offer for him in MTB School Val Gardena. Organized on top with a varied weekly programme, which provides for each day a different excursion is able to satisfy even the highest demands of experienced cyclists. Even for road cyclists.Read more
For renting the right equipment, we rely on our trusted partners in Selva, which ensure top prepared bikes! The fun can begin.
- A lockable bike room with video-surveillance and access to cyclists only
- Tools to undertake small repair works for the bikes
- Washing Spot for bikes
- Info corner for different tours and bike magazines
- Tour Maps
- Energy bars for the tours and lunch packages upon request
- Shuttle service and Return pick-up service in town
- Laundry service
- Cooperation with bike mechanics and shops (24 hours repair service)
- Cooperation with Mountain Bike School Val Gardena
- High-quality rental bikes (Scott, Specialized, HiBike…) can be organised for the next day upon request
In summer, Val Gardena hosts two bike events that couldn’t be more different: Sellaronda Hero and Sellaronda Bike Day. The legendary Sellaronda Hero attracts amateur cyclists and professional athletes from all over the world year after year. It’s a very challenging race that pushes mountain bikers to their limits. Sellaronda Bike Day, on the other hand, is much more sedate. The Sella mountain pass roads are reserved exclusively for cyclists on this day. It is an opportunity for the whole family or a bunch of friends to enjoy the beauty of the Dolomites in peace.